WHAT TO EXPECT: Starting out from the Century Casino at 2:00 pm, join us for a Country Cruise that visits some of the smaller communities around St. Albert such as Morinville and Cardiff and end in Legal where we will drive by the local Seniors Home and end at Big Mouth McGee’s. The cruise will also head over to the Edmonton Garrison paying tribute to our military families. This is a free event, and no need to worry, everyone will be back in time for supper.
Starting Location: Century Casino St Albert 24 Boudreau Road, St Albert (Campbell Park) – LEAVING @ 2:00pm
CRUISING ETIQUETTE: This year’s community cruise provides an opportunity for you to share an evening with like-minded classic car lovers while discovering many beautiful areas of St. Albert. Below are some guidelines intended to make the cruise the best possible experience for everyone.
1. All vehicles must adhere to “rules of the road” (I.e. speed limits, stop signs, traffic lights, etc.)
2. This is a cruise, not a parade. Please, no candy or other items thrown to spectators from vehicles.
3. Do your best to maintain single file in curb lanes wherever possible.
4. Avoid passing unless necessary.
5. CAUTION: be aware of spectators anxious to get a good look at your vehicle.
6. A friendly wave or toot of the horn is a great way to thank spectators for coming out to Rock’n August.
TO REGISTER: Register Here! (Note: Although the event is free, we would like cars to register to assist us with staging details.)