WHAT TO EXPECT: The first of three cruises for the week is the “East Side Cruise”. This is an informal cruise, which begins at the Century Casino parking lot (24 Boudreau Road) at 6:00 pm. The rules of the road apply; this is not a parade so please refrain from throwing candy, but do enjoy the ride as you cruise through some of St. Albert’s fine East Side
neighbourhoods such as: Akinsdale, Braeside, Erin Ridge, Forest Lawn, Inglewood, Kingswood, Oakmont, Pineview, Sturgeon Heights, and Woodlands.
Starting Location: Century Casino St Albert
Route Map: Tuesday Night Cruise Map (Online) / 08 04 2020 RNA East Side Cruise Route (Turn by Turn – No Map) (Printable)
CRUISING ETIQUETTE: This year’s community cruise provides an opportunity for you to share an evening with like-minded classic car lovers while discovering many beautiful areas of St. Albert. Below are some guidelines intended to make the cruise the best possible experience for everyone.
1. All vehicles must adhere to “rules of the road” (I.e. speed limits, stop signs, traffic lights, etc.)
2. This is a cruise, not a parade. Please, no candy or other items thrown to spectators from vehicles.
3. Do your best to maintain single file in curb lanes wherever possible.
4. Avoid passing unless necessary.
5. CAUTION: be aware of spectators anxious to get a good look at your vehicle.
6. A friendly wave or toot of the horn is a great way to thank spectators for coming out to Rock’n August.
TO REGISTER: Register Here! (Note: Although the event is free, we would like cars to register to assist us with staging details.)